Take notice- Savour the moment.
Be curious. Notice what’s around you, the countryside. The changing seasons. Savour the moment, whether you are walking to school, eating lunch or talking to friends. Take note of how you are feeling. Reflecting on your experiences will help you appreciate what matters to you.
Studies have shown that being aware of what is taking place in the present directly enhances your well-being and savouring ‘the moment’ can help to reaffirm your life priorities.
Take some time to enjoy the moment and the environment around you. Here are a few ideas:
- Get a plant for your room
- Have a ‘clear the clutter’ day
- Take notice of how your friends are feeling or acting
- Take a different route on your journey to or from school
- Visit a new place for lunch.