Have you injured yourself? Are you thinking of suicide?

If you have injured yourself or taken an overdose, seek urgent medical attention straight away from an A&E department.

If it is an emergency call 999.

If you are feeling suicidal then it is important to talk to someone as you may feel lonely and at risk of harming yourself.

Call ChildLine for free on 0800 1111.

Or, you can call your GP, school health nurse or pharmacist who will contact the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service for you.

Oxford Health NHS